Tuesday, December 4, 2012

FIGURES I'M LOOKING TO GET



This is the head sculpt of a female action figure that TRIAD TOYS is working on. I love it! Look at those eyes. And you know I love her short hair. I think I'm going to have to take a chance on TRIAD'S quality control on this one.

If you've gone to their website, you'll see that you can no longer buy their products from them. This is suppose to be a new concentrated effort on their part to improve their product/quality control.

Hope I'm not disappointed with this one. I plan on preordering it.


I'm planning on ordering this body for one of my head sculpts and doing a custom figure since Hot Toys has gone up so much with their TrueType bodies.


Hope I haven't missed out on this one. This is the heroic figure body by Kaustic Plastik.


You can buy this one, with or without a head sculpt. And it comes in AA and Caucasian.


Pretty sure I've already missed this one by Hit Figure:(


Another pic of Hit Figure.



I also like the Kaustic Plastik regular muscular body.

I'm looking at all my alternatives as prices continue to rise with Hot Toys. All of these figure bodies run from $30 - $40. Hot Toys is $40 - $50. Still an action figure collector on a budget.

Later,
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. A couple of days ago my youngest daughter asked me had I given up on action figure collecting...No! I haven't! Just being a little more picky about what I buy;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful head sculpt. I'm doing the same thing for my collecting and my first 1/6.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is a beautiful head sculpt also. I just hope Triad keeps a tight hold on their quality control.

      Delete