Tuesday, December 11, 2012

NEW TRUE TYPE BODIES...KIND OF?


Looks like Hot Toys will be releasing the True Type figure bodies without the head sculpt. I've been hoping to see more true type figures but, I thought they would come with head sculpts. No head sculpt is fine with me so long as, they take the price down. I could use this muscular figure for a custom figure I've been thinking of doing. This one is would work for the T-800 series.


Depending on the price, I'm planning on picking up a couple of these and then buying heads for custom figures I've been wanting to do.


So far they are only showing the Caucasian male releases. Hopefully they will release the AA, Asian and females. I've got a female head sculpt that needs a body and I would like to do some other customs with the AA.

I am soooooooo happy Hot Toys didn't leave us high and dry, without any figure bodies!!!

That's all!
Later,
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. It's been decided then, TRUETYPE is what I'm on the lookout for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just hoping the price is right.

    ReplyDelete