Thursday, December 6, 2012

JOHN CENA!!!



Okay, I don't look at wrestling. I don't even like wrestling but, I do like John Cena!!! I've been wanting  a John Cena action figure forever. I don't like the cheaper versions with less articulation but, I didn't want to pay, $18 for a figure.

Well, today they put this new John Cena Elite series 17 figure on sale for $15 and I broke down and brought him. I also want the Rock Dwayne Johnson.

From what I can tell of the reviews on this figure, I've got the best John Cena figure to date.

What could make me even more happy? If they came out with a 12 inch really articulated version of this figure!

I also picked up Junior Dos Santos and Allistar Overeem but, they are wrapped under the Christmas tree:)

Later,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment