Tuesday, December 11, 2012

HOT TOYS CASUAL SUIT FIGURE


Okay, I finally did it. I broke down and ordered a Hot Toys figure that isn't a basic Hot Toys True Type. As I was lying in my bed today feeling sickly, I came across this Bruce Lee figure at Sideshow Collectibles for $99.


$99 is more than I have ever paid for a figure! But, at $99, no tax, and no shipping costs, this was still an awesome bargain. I have been trying to figure out for years how I was going to get one of my absolute favorite icons added to my collection without breaking the bank. Enterbay has a new Bruce Lee figure for around $300. I definitely can not afford that!

This figure comes in a brown three piece 70's style suit with dress shoes and sunglasses. He also has a director's  chair and 2 sets of hands. He has a smiling face sculpt which is why a lot of collectors don't like this particular figure and he's not from any movie. It would be easy to order a game of death jumpsuit for him. Just saying.

He has the well articulated body that we are use to from Hot Toys...as you can see.


I'm so excited and can't wait for my first Bruce Lee figure to get here! I'm already playing to get a lighted display case to put him in.



Later,
Melissa

2 comments: