Wednesday, January 26, 2011

TRIAD OMEGA FIGURE

Okay, this is a Triad Toys figure that I actually like. There are only a couple of things that I would correct if I could. The first being the head Sculpt is so dark. It's much darker than the body for the figure. The figure goes for $22 at the Triad site.

I brought the Hispanic figure as well as the African American.

The figure is super articulated and capable of almost any pose. The feet are alittle on the small side and quite ugly but, they are covered up with shoes or boots.


The Omega comes packaged similar to the Hot Toys Truetype. I've noticed a lot of companies are packaging their figures like Hot Toys but, I have yet to come across a company that can meet the quality of Hot Toys figure bodies or head sculpts. Unlike Hot Toys, the Triad Omega does not come completely naked. He comes with a pair of black boxers.

Triad produced three figures in this line, the two that I purchased and the caucasian pictured above. Triad has quite a few licences, I don't think that they will be producing too many more figure bodies. If the quality of their new figures aren't any better than the EVA figure, that's fine with me. Overall, these are pretty good figures. They aren't on my top ten list but, they helped to add a little variety to my collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment