Thursday, February 3, 2011

POWER TEAM ELITE PEACEKEEPERS

As a one-sixth collector on a budget, I have to be on the look-out for quality figures at a reasonable price. I have not found a better figure for the price than Power team Elite. I probably have a lot of these figures. If you can find them, you can get the basic figure for five dollars!
The figure above came decked out in military fatigues. I kit bashed him with some of Ken's clothes from the local Walmart. The new Ken clothes are cut a little larger which works perfect with the more muscular action figure bodies and they cost about five dollars.


Here is a couple of pictures of the figure wearing his original outfit. Oh, and my former cat. Don't worry, he's doing just fine with a wonderful family just down the road.

I am the most frugal collectors I know. I'll post my tips on where to find  the best bargains next post.

Later,
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Hello Melissa. My name is Ewelina and I'm a figure collector too. I was looking for info about Power Team Figures and I find Your blog :) I love that kind of figures. And now I think that I love Your blog :)) Have fun! Greetings from Poland!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ewelina. Glad you like my blog. I just love collecting figures and thought I'd share. I usually find my figures at closeout stores like Biglots.

      Occasionally I order my figures from Jcpenny's online if they have a figure or set I really like.

      Delete