Tuesday, August 28, 2012

UFC ACTION FIGURE HAUL!

I spotted these figures for $5.99 at OLLIE'S and snatched them up! I scored several figures that I've been wanting with this haul. There were a couple more figures that I.don't have that I didn't get but I wanted all of these! If the other figs are there after payday I'll pick them up too.

I talked to the manager and he told me that this was the first shipment for Christmas that they got in yesterday and they just put them out today.

He also let me know to check back on.Mondays and Wednesdays because they will be getting new shipments every week. Nice!

Later,
Melissa

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I need to find Ollie's. Nice haul, I think I'm going to do a 1/6. Don't know who yet but it's coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ollie's and Kmart puts them on clearance when the new series comes out. As for 1/6 I usually look for Power Team Elite 1/6 figures at Big Lots the closer it gets to Christmas. You can pick one up for $12. They have awesome articulation and face sculpts.

    ReplyDelete