Monday, August 20, 2012

SOME OF MY OTHER TOYS




Seems like all my collections are growing. Just ordered two magazines for my Mossberg 702 since I managed to lose the only one that came with it.
I need to order additional mags for my 9mm. At least my Ruger SR22 came with two mags.
My Walter CP99 Compact came with one 15 round steel BB mag. So, I ordered two more. I think you need at least two mags per gun. 
I am planning on adding some additional after market parts to my Mossberg other than the scope that you see.
Also planning on adding a light to both my 9mm and SR22.
Later,
Melissa
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

2 comments:

  1. Author, novelist, collector one woman arsenal.....you are more than the average bear.
    Nice gun collection my friend, I'm impressed. At first glance I thought these were weapons for Power Team Elite until I seen the dog.

    finished the post over at my spot, I'm proud of this one check me out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You flatter me. I'm an author not a novelist. I'm working on it though. LOL

      I'm looking to add a revolver and pump shotgun. Most of the guns pictured are BB or pelet guns. The Ruger, Highpoint and Mossberg are my REAL guns.

      Delete