Thursday, August 16, 2012

INSPIRATION IS WHERE YOU FIND IT

Just wanted to post pics of my heroes. I know the first one is completely made up but, I love me some Tony Stark! and of course his alter ego IRONMAN. Love his intelligence, passion, and of course...his toys!





My other hero is a real live person that I just find so inspiring. I've been going through a rough time the last couple of years and it's people like this, that make me feel like I can keep going and not give up. It's......Lyoto Machida!


I was watching a video with him today and he said, "My Father would get me up early in the morning to workout because your first opponent is you." He is focused, committed, confident, honorable and lives each day as a warrior/samurai.

Well, my next inspirational person that inspires me is...Jillian Michaels!


Love this woman! I've read the book she's holding in the pic, UNLIMITED. I am getting ready to re-read this one. This book will change the way you look and think about yourself and your situation. It will help you realize that your biggest opponent is yourself.

Okay, now I'm in for it. Here goes....



Yep, that's right! It's BATWOMAN AKA Kate Kane. I love the new BATWOMAN in the New 52. She isn't one bit afraid to be who she really is. She's Kate, she's BATWOMAN, she's a soldier and she's a lesbian. I think she rocks!

Well, that's a few of my favorites. There are more or course but, I don't want to bore you so I'll stop there.

Later,
Melissa

5 comments:

  1. Good list and true statement. Your first opponent is you. I think thats my thought for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Melissa, come over and join thebronzetiger.bogspot.com I finished a custom figure a couple of days ago. I'm going to take some quick snap shots tomorrow and post it Sunday or Monday. I would like to know what you think.

      I also bought an R Truth figure to customize, he'll be put up next. Have a good weekend OA1.

      Delete
    2. I saw you. Thanks for joining the Tiger Cage. I'm working on that post, stay tuned

      Delete