Friday, January 6, 2012

TWO NEW FIGURES ON THEIR WAY!

I wanted to order a Bruce Lee Hot Toys action figure from BBTS but, I just couldn't bring myself to part with over $100 for a figure right now so, I ordered 2 UFC figures that I've been wanting.

Lyoto The Dragon Machida is my ultimate favorite fighter in the UFC so, I had to order him. He's from The UFC series 5 which means he'll have that extra articulation below the shorts that allows you to twist his leg 360 degrees. His realistic face likeness comes with a new focused face sculpt. I'm waiting to have him in hand to do a comparison of the bodies. It looks like a different body than the ones I have. I don't know if it's a different body sculpt or if it's just their new and improved sculpt for that particular size fighter. He fought Shogun and I have Shogun but, their muscles don't look the same. Guess I'll have to wait and see.


I also ordered Nate Diaz. I am so excited for this figure. He's like my second favorite fighter of all time! I know. I know. If you follow the UFC, Nate is a bad boy. He's got an attitude and likes to fight. He thinks, he is the shit. Really, he does, and I do too. I find him endearing. Can't explain it. Don't usually like the cocky arrogant sort of fighter but, this guy, I like. Go figure?

Anyway, he's from UFC series 8. So, he comes with the added articulation too. something that I noticed on some of my newer figures is that they added detail to the calf's. The earlier calf's are just smooth. The newer ones have definition of the muscles added.

Well that's all for now. Just waiting on my figures to arrive:)
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment