Tuesday, January 3, 2012

KMART CLEARANCE ACTION FIGURE HAUL

I took my girls out for one last hooray before school started back yesterday and found a pleasant surprise. Kmart had series 3 and 4 UFC figures on clearance marked down and 50% off of the markdown. So, I got 4 figures for less than $20. They were $4.50 each!

I got Mark Coleman, Sean Sherk, Jon Fitch and Matt Huges! Mark is the only Heavy weight body I've got. I want Brock Lesner but, I really don't like him. But, since he was the heavy weight champ, I need him for my collection.

The figure above is of Mark The Hammer Coleman. This is the only heavy weight UFC figure I have. He's one of  the figures I picked up yesterday for $4.50. I'm not a big fan of Coleman but, at $4.50 I couldn't pass this figure up. I did notice that because of the bulk of this figure, the abd. crunch on it isn't as flexible. It doesn't have as much range of motion.


Matt Hughes figure is also one of the figures I picked up yesterday for $4.50!


 I was happy to get this Joh Fitch action figure. Now my BJ Penn figure has someone to spar with.


The last figure I picked up was Sean Sherk. Pretty good haul for less than $20.

Here's the guy that I'm hoping they make a figure of....


Later,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment