Wednesday, January 4, 2012

BATWOMAN #5




Written by J.H. WILLIAMS III and W. HADEN BLACKMAN; Art and cover by J.H. WILLIAMS III; 1:25 Variant cover by J.H. WILLIAMS III
"Hydrology," the first arc of the critically acclaimed new BATWOMAN series, reaches its powerful conclusion! After the horrors Batwoman has faced, she has a final showdown with The Weeping Woman – a specter with the power to dredge up Kate's deepest pain. Can she finally forgive herself so she can dispel this evil? And how will she respond when Chase and the DEO tighten their grip, forcing Kate to make an impossible decision?
 
Release date: Jan. 11, 2012
 
I can not believe that I am collecting DC comics. I'm a marvel girl but, this new 52 is awesome. I've got the local comic book owner pulling 3 tittles for me. Batwoman, Wonder Woman and Catwoman. I walk in and he hands them to me.
The only Marvel Comic I'm following is Utimates Spider-Man. Have I changed over? No, I still love me some X-men, Avengers, Spider-Man and others. But, I can't stop reading DC right now. I'm loving the artwork and story lines.
 
Later,
Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment