Monday, December 5, 2011

HEAD PLAY

I haven't really done much kit bashing but, with the awesome head sculpts Head Play is putting out nowadays, I'm really considering it. I think I'll order my first head play head this week.

I'm considering the Hugh Jackman head sculpt. In case you didn't know, I have the biggest crush on Hugh. No disrespect meant for his wife but, your man is fine!

Here's a pic of my favorite man.


And here's a pic of the Head Play sculpt.


The sculpt looks or resembles Hugh but honestly, I don't think they nailed it. It does look enough like him that I think most people would realize who it's suppose to represent. I really want this head but, now I've got to start looking for bodies. My mini Hugh can not have just any old body now. I'm excited that there are so many to choose from now.

I've also got to find a movie with clean cut Hugh like Swordfish to base my Hugh on. I'll keep you informed.

A collector's got to do what a collector's got to do. Even if it means creating my own action figures to save a dollar:)

Later,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment