Wednesday, October 26, 2011

SPEAKING OF DC COMICS

What is up with the new Catwoman in the new Batman movie? Could they have made a worst costume for one of my favorite DC characters? Not hardly. And where are Catwoman's muscles? Her defined physic? The cool Catwoman hood and goggles? Sigh. I'm so disappointed in the look of Catwoman that I won't be seeing this movie. And I've seen all of the new Batman movies so far.





 It looks like a wetsuit. And what's up with the long flowing hair. Catwoman is a modern woman. She hasn't had hair that long since 1960.

Instead of seeing the movie, I think I'll buy the new Batman Arkham City. Now, this is what the new modern Catwoman looks like.





I am even looking forward to adding to my DC action figure collection April 2012. DC will be releasing a Catwoman Arkham figure.


Even the new 52 comic Catwoman looks better than the new movie Catwoman.

What do you think?

Later,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment