Monday, October 17, 2011

NEW YORK COMIC CON

NYCC this past week has definitely got me excited about my action figure collecting! DC is coming out this Batman figures for the new up coming movie as well as the Legacy series featuring a really cool Catwoman that I have got to get my hands on. The new Legacy Batman looks pretty good too. Never was much of a Hariquin fan but, her action figure counterpart is too awesome to pass up on. I'll be looking for that one too.




I am also looking forward to getting my hands on stark raving mad villian himself, The Joker.


Marvel is putting out a few figures that I'm interested in as well.


Spiderman has got to be one of  my favorite characters if not my very favorite. I love this guy! I know Hot Toys has come out with a 1/6 figure of Spiderman. I hope we get some 12inch Icon figures of the new Spiderman costume from the new movie and a Miles Morles 1/6 figure. Hopefully done better than the Spiderman Icons that I already own.

Later,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment