Tuesday, September 20, 2011

WAY OVER PRICED ACTION FIGURES!

Okay, quick post here. I saw this action figure for $150 at a online toy store. I paid ten bucks ($10) for this figure. I found it at Kmart. It's a roto figure made with light hollow plastic. It's a nice figure for my Spiderman collection and I really like it but $150 when the original price was $10 bucks?




In this picture I have Symbiote Spiderman standing behind unmasked Marvel Icon Spiderman. Which by the way is way better quality than the roto House Of M Spiderman. And I only paid $36 for it. The Icons usually run $15 but, Spidey was difficult to find.


Don't get me wrong, I love my roto Spiderman figures, I just don't want people getting ripped off by sellers trying to take advantage. Ten or fifteen dollars is cool but, $150? I don't think so.

Later,
Melissa

P.S. The House of M Spiderman was taken from an action figure website, not the seller.

1 comment: