Friday, September 30, 2011

1/6 FIGURE SHOES


I absolutely love these shoes. I have a pair of plastic black converse like sneakers for my female figure from Hot Toys but, these are just too sweet!


It looks like these will be offered in some of the same colors as the plastic version offered by TTL earlier this year. I'm glad I didn't order those as these are more realistic.


I'll have to go to the TTL site to see if they are offering the pants, belt and tank top also. I have the Cuban Hot Toys female depicted in these photos and the clothes look like they would fit her great. I like the hard edge they give her. Since I'm a writer, I like kick ass females, even my action figures. LOL


I have the hardest time finding clothes for my female action figures. I guess because there aren't nearly as many female action figures as male. I had been stealing some of Ken's shoes for them. (Ken and Barbie)

I'm just glad that TTL is putting out some different choices for female figures. Some of us action figure collectors are female you know.

Later,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment