Wednesday, June 12, 2013

MY HALL OF ARMOR IS GROWING STILL



Okay, he's not Marvel Legends but you have to admit...this mini Ironman sure is cute riding in my new Cruze. And he's from the new movie.


Yay! Only one more figure to find to complete my Iron Monger. I picked up Iron Patriot today. I hope I haven't missed Ultron. He's the last figure I need.

I saw this at my local Walmart. As you can see, the build a figure piece has been stolen out of this package. SMH



And this figure... I don't get people. If you want the build a figure, just buy it and then sell the Marvel Legends figure on Ebay. Don't be an Ass and ruin it for collectors like me.




Anyway, I was able to find Iron Patriot with the Monger piece intact. Here's my Iron Man collection so far.

Later,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment