Thursday, June 6, 2013

UFC FOR PLAYSTATION 3


I watch the UFC on TV and occasionally at a sports bar. I have almost 50 UFC action figures and now...I'm playing UFC on Playstation 3. When will it end?


I have the 2009 version...and yes, I got it at a bargain. I got the 2009 version for $1.99! I am so frugal.
I might buy a newer version for $7.


Here's my haul for this week minus Lyoto. I had him already.


What I love about the older game is that it has some of my favorite fighters that are retired or getting ready to retire. I love playing as Chuck the Iceman Liddell and Forest Griffin and BJ Penn. These guys were great!!! Note: BJ is considering a comeback but Dana White wants him to stay retired.


And being able to put Frank Mirr against Brock Lesnar is toooooooo fun!



Hmmmmm....should I be having this much fun beating up opponents? I don't know if I should but I sure am!

Later,
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment