Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I AM IRON MAN!


I've been wanting to start an Iron Man armor collection for a while now and with the release of Iron Man 3...I thought now was as good a time as any. Also with the return of Marvel Legends, how could I resist? I'd love to have the Hot Toys Iron Man collection but, my money doesn't roll like that. LOL

I had already purchased the War Machine and Suit Case Iron Man when Iron Man 2 came out so, today I added Marvel Legends Heroic Age Iron Man, Marvel Legends Extresmis Iron Man and my FAVORITE! Iron Man Mark 42!


Suit Case Iron Man and Heroic Age Iron Man


War Machine and Extremis Iron Man



Mark 42 Iron Man from Iron Man 3!!!


All of the Boys!!!

I am debating over whether I want the Iron Patriot. He's seems to be the Extremis figure repainted. They didn't make a War Machine figure. I'm debating over whether I want to add Marvel select to my collection. They are a different scale than my Marvel Legends. But I  do want an unmasked Iron Man figure like the Marvel Select version.



I have to say, I am majorly impressed with the quality and articulation of this Marvel Legends line. It's so much better than my Suit Case Iron Man and War Machine. I absolutely love them!

Later,
Melissa

4 comments:

  1. Marvel Legends is top dog right now for 6inch figures. I would like a new Luke Cage and a new T'Challa.

    How did you like the Ironman movie? Based on the new collection I assume you liked it a lot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I like Iron Man? I loved it! Saw it twice! I never really collected Marvel Legends but, I'm sure glad they have decided to make them now. I want Spiderman and Wolverine. I've got one Marvel Legends Wolverine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The articulation is outstanding. Spiderman, Wolverine and Ironman is a good start. Keep your boi posted.

      Delete
    2. I am loving Marvel Legends!

      Delete