Thursday, November 10, 2011

MY 7 INCH UFC FIGURES

I thought I'd show off my UFC highly articulated figures. I only have three but, the local Olie's store has a couple more of these guys on clearance and they just got the Rock in. I know. The Rock is WWE but, who doesn't like the Rock. Besides, I can see The Iceman Chuck Lidell and the Rock going at it. Enjoy the picks.



Here's a shunken version of one of my favorite UFC fighters, BJ Penn. I hate that he lost one of the last fights of his career. He is considering retiring now. He was awesome in his prime. Love him! His action figure likeness is wearing a UFC championship belt that he held. This figure comes from UFC series 3.


Here's a pic of Chuck Iceman Lidell. He has an open mouth with a tooth guard. The Likeness of this figure to the actual man is unbelieveable, especially when you think about the scale of these figures only being 7 inches. They did a great job of capturing the fighters likenesses.



These figures are acurate down to the tatto on Shogun's shin. The detail is amazing. Shogun also has tattos on his inner biceps. How awesome is that?



Mauricio Rua or Shogun has Chuck Iceman Lidell at a disadvantage. Shogun is from the Pride series. Pride 33 second coming to be exact. Chuck is from the UFC series 3.


Here's a close-up of Shogun. All three figures have different body types. BJ is the smallest. Chuck is in the middle and Shogun is the biggest of all. There is a larger body type than Shogun. Jaks had to allow for bigger UFC fighters like Brock Lessner.


These guys are ultra flexible. As the series of UFC fighters have continued the figures have gotten better as far as flexibility. Even though they are from the same series, BJ is not as flexible Shogun or Chuck.



Chuck is from the same series as Shogun but because he doesn't have the molded fight shorts, he is more flexible than Shogun.

I've played around with stop motion and I think these little guys would be perfect for stop motion because of their ultra flexibility. When I get my new camera I think I'll give it a shot.


Chuck KOs Shogun! And strikes his famous pose. Hope you have enjoyed the pics. I was inspired to do alittle something different after viewing some of my fellow collector blogs. I really love these figures. I think I'd totally geek out if they gave these guys the 12 inch treatment with the same articulation. I have counted 30 points of articulation on these little guys. That's more than enough. I'd be willing to pay in the $30 range. Think about it Jaks?!



These are the figures that I hope Santa brings me:) The one in the white trunks is another version of Shogun. The one in the black trunks is one of my ultimate favorite fighters, Lyoto The Dragon Machcia!

Later,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment