Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SHOULD I? OR SHOULDN'T I?

Okay. Here is a figure I've been dying for some 1/6 company to produce but, it's Triad Toys. I have had some good experiences and bad experiences with Triad. I brought these two figures from them and for the price, they were worth it.


I brought this figure (EVA) and it was a complete waste of money even, on sale! See my earlier post regarding it's poor quality.

Okay, here's my dilemma. I don't have any AA female action figures and Triad has this up for pre-order.





Well, there it is. Should I or shouldn't I? This pre-order isn't coming in till the third quarter of 2011 so I have time. If Triad stays true to form, this figure won't be available until next year sometime. Let me know what you think.

Later,
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. I would't. Just wait till Hot Toys next female true type body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juan,
    Thanks. I think I will wait. Can't go wrong with Hot Toys.

    ReplyDelete