Tuesday, February 17, 2015

INCOMING FIGURES






These are the pictures of the Master Chief figure I won on Ebay. It shipped already. I should have it by Friday. I'm getting him so cheap because he does not have his weapons. He came out in 2008. But even when he came out...he only had one hand grenade and a battle rifle.


I'm just not willing to pay a hundred dollars and up for a figure that only comes with two accessories  and that only originally cost $15 at Walmart.I'll stay on the lookout for a battle pack to complete my Master Chief. But until then, I'll make do with the guns I have.

Also, I got an email from Sideshow and....



Captain Rex is on the way! I ordered this guy back in April 2014! Can't wait to get him! Now the only figure on pre-order is Commander Shepard.

Later,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment