Saturday, December 13, 2014

SO MANY AWESOME FIGURES!


This figure is ROBOCOP EM-208 it's produced by THREEA and is in 1/6 scale. I think I will be ordering him next. He's up for pre-order.


Robocop 3.0 by THREEA is also a really nice figure! I don't know if I'll be able to order this one.


I still want Echo and Fives. I might have to order these guys next because they are probably going to sell out and they won't be offering them again. They already have newer versions of them. The price for both right now is $179! And they would go well with my Captain Rex!


Then there's Master Chief, there are several companies making a 1/6 scale version of him. This picture is Play Arts version. I don't know which one to chose.

Well, looks like I've got some decisions to make. I'd like to get all of them but, I can't afford them all and still eat. LOL

Later,
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment