Tuesday, April 8, 2014

1:6 SCALE CAPTAIN REX




I've been wanting Rex for a long time and now that they are reissuing him, I thought I'd better jump on the preorder. He's going for $169 at Sideshow Collectibles. I didn't want to order him right now since I am still paying on The Wolverine and Nathan Drake but, they won't start charging me until Oct. since it's a preorder and I'll be finished paying for the other two,.

I'm hoping to get an Iron Man figure before it sells out but, I won't order it until I finish paying for Drake and Wolverine. Hopefully it won't sell out.

I'd been wanting to start a collection of Star Wars figures and who better to start with than Rex? I've already checked out some reviews on You Tube from the previously released figure. Looks awesome! I love this guy!

I have been debating over some of the smaller scale Star Wars figures but in the end, I really don't like the smaller figures.

The only smaller figures that I will buy is Marvel Select, Figma or Neca figures because the likeness to the characters is amazing and the attention to detail is also.

Well, I don't know how much I am a collector on a budget anymore. It seems that lately I've been collecting higher end figures all be it, on a payment plan but still...

Anyway Later,
Melissa






No comments:

Post a Comment