Tuesday, December 10, 2013

ACI CHRISTIAN ACTION FIGURE BODY


I was debating between the ACI figure body and the Kaustic Plastik figure body and man am I glad I choose ACI! This figure is awesome!


It has 30 points of articulation. It comes with 4 pairs of hands and 2 pairs of feet. The muscle definition is unbelievable. Who ever did this figure really knows the human anatomy.

I am seriously thinking of ordering at least 2 more of these medium figure bodies for more customs. I don't want to miss out.


ACI is getting ready to come out with the Bruce body and it looks good too. I'll probably pick up a few but this figure looks a little thicker than the Christian figure. I think I'll be able to make some MMA figures with the Bruce body. But the Christian body lets me make the average body type.


I have not seen an AA ACI body since Andrew figure. I hope they haven't stopped making AA figures. I have a few customs I would like to make.

Later,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment