Thursday, November 7, 2013

THE BIG THREE!


There are 3 men I have always admired and drawn inspiration from. One is a real person. The other two are characters. And every since I started this hobby of action figure collecting, I have wanted the big 3. 

BRUCE LEE
TONY STARK
AND...
THE WOLVERINE

I brought Hot toys Bruce Lee for Christmas for myself last year. 



I ordered Tony Stark for myself this Christmas.



And I just ordered THE WOLVERINE!


These are the 3 collectibles I have wanted in my collection since I started collecting. I can't believe my little cheap self will have all 3! I am so excited. I preordered the Wolverine. So excited! 

I am thinking about ordering the The Mechanic Tony Stark version and at least one actual Ironman for display.

Later,
Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment