Tuesday, January 29, 2013

IRON MAN 3 TONY STARK

I don't believe I'm actually considering this but I've wanted a Tony Stark figure every since I saw the first Iron Man movie back in 2008. As corny as it sounds, Tony Stark the fictional character is one of my inspirations. I love his intelligence, inventiveness and his desire to do the right thing. Plus he rocks in the movies.

I've already gotten Bruce Lee who I wanted forever! I had every intention of getting a second Bruce Lee but, I think I want Tony more. I'm going to preorder and pay for him before he comes out. He's going for $279. Wow! That's really not in my budget but because you can make monthly payments with the preorder, I can do it.

Check out these images of Tony Stark figure. These images were taken from One Sixth Warrior. These images are also available from Hot Toys.


















No comments:

Post a Comment