Tuesday, November 6, 2012

ACTION FIGURE ACTION


I guess my PTE guy got bored. I walked into my room and found this going on top of my desk! I don't know what happened or why they were not happy with each other.

 
 


Looks like the PTE police action figure got the best of my Triad guy.


 
Looks like my little guy has mad martial art skills!

 
I'd be really upsett with him, if he weren't so darn cute!
 
 
 
 
Well, I've got to run now, they are still going at it! Need to separate them before one of them gets serverely hurt.

Later,
Melissa

 

4 comments:

  1. This guy is letting everbody know.....YOU are his exclusively! Beware of the PTE, he's alive.

    Great post, this was really fun thakx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to a Big Lots! in about a year. I may have to check them out again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Big Lots actually put out their PTE earlier this year. I'm hoping they get a new shipment.

      Delete