Friday, July 1, 2011

TRUETYPE SLIM VERSION


Like I said before, Hot Toys is still my favorite action figure. So, I thought I'd show off my Hot Toys Truetype slim version. This face sculpt is based on the actor Terrence Howard.
If you recognize the clothes, they are from Barbie's Twilight Edward doll. Regular Barbie clothes usually don't fit but, they fit the Truetype slim figure great. The shorts are from a Ken clothes set.

I made the necklace with a small charm from walmart and the fake IPhone is from a Ken clothing set. The wooden beach chair was purchased from Hobby Lobby craft store for .95cents. One of the toy blogs I follow suggested a photography tent for taking pictures but, being the frugal one sixth collector that I am, I found a foam board two pack from Kmart to use for the white back ground picture set up.




Slim figure in more Ken clothes. The watch is from a  Power Team Elite figure. The knit hat I got with a Barbie Basics set.


Here is the figure shirtless. It's the same figure body used to make the Michael Jackson Figure. I really love this body. And the joints are surprisingly strong. He survived several poses and changes of clothes.


You can compare the original Truetype with the slim version in this picture.


Here's the advanced body to compare the slim truetype.




Okay, I admit, the little guy does look skinny compared to the Obama advanced figure. But, I like them both equally.





Later,
Melissa


1 comment:

  1. Thank you . Your doll is amazing. I'm Barbie Collector. Regards from Chile. Dany

    ReplyDelete