Friday, July 15, 2011

HOT TOYS TRUETYPE TTM-19


Hot Toys is offering the muscle body as a truetype figure! It has less articulation. 30 points of articulation instead of 38. But makes up for that with it's more life like appearance. I don't own a muscle body type so, I'm not quite sure how much I'll like this figure as opposed to the regular kind but, I do plan to give it a try.

I like the head sculpt with the likeness of Jake Gyllenhaal. The guys at Hot Toys did a really good job nailing his likeness.

This truetype is priced a little more than the regular figures in this line. I'll shop around before preordering this one.

I was a little surprised at the molded painted nipples but, I think they did this just in case you were kitbashing a figure that might be sporting the open shirt look. More realistic I guess.

Anyway, I'm happy whenever Hot Toys offers a new figure in the Truetype line.

Later,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I've not seen anything, yet, like this site. It's too different not to watch for a while.

    ReplyDelete